Orchard Toys is a leading manufacturer of educational games and jigsaws based in Wymondham, Norfolk. We are a growing local company with strong values and a friendly team environment. Our products are recognised globally for being educational, distinctive and colourful, high quality and durable. We pride ourselves on our commitment to meeting our customers’ requirements, from retailers to children and parents.
About the Role
We have an exciting and rare opportunity for an organised and enthusiastic individual to join our Marketing team as a full time Marketing Executive.
The successful candidate will be responsible for working with and supporting the Marketing Manager/Team to ensure the delivery and execution of Orchard Toys Marketing Strategy.
Key responsibilities include:
- Taking responsibility for supporting the Marketing Team to deliver effective marketing campaigns, from initial concept through to delivery and reporting
- Writing engaging and accurate copy for marketing campaigns, catalogues, product copy, press releases, key words and more, as briefed by the Digital Marketing Manager and Marketing Manager when required
- Collaborating with external partners to support and deliver effective promotions and competitions
- Ensuring our presence and tone of voice is on brand across our social media channels and all digital marketing activity
- Collaborating with colleagues to support internal communications
- Taking responsibility for the full administrative function to support the running of the marketing department
- Being responsible for our website updates through a bespoke CMS
- Briefing and liaising with the Design Team on brand assets and campaigns
- Working closely with Marketing Team to ensure consistency across online and offline activity
- Establishing and maintaining new blogger partnerships and relationships
- Managing and responding to social media comments and enquiries
- Managing a high-quality image library and the supply of imagery to key customers
- Briefing and liaising with external agencies e.g. PR teams, Web teams, Photographers, Videographers, Exhibition Stand Builders, Printers etc
Ideal candidates will be self-motivated and enthusiastic, educated to degree level or equivalent, preferably in English or Marketing or with additional marketing qualifications, and be able to demonstrate:
- Knowledge and experience in a marketing environment
- Organisation skills, with the ability to manage and meet deadlines, multitask and prioritise
- Copywriting and proof-reading skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, and an awareness of information sharing requirements
- Analytical and articulation skills in reporting and communicating
- Strong IT skills across multiple digital platforms, including MS Office, Trello, and our own website CMS
- A competitive salary - £20,000 to £23,000 per annum
- A role in a growing and reputable company with strong ethics and values
- A friendly and creative team environment
- 24 days holiday entitlement, plus bank holidays
- Discretionary trading bonus, dependant on Company success
- Employee product discounts
- COVID secure offices
- Access to salary sacrifice benefits
To apply please send your CV along with a full statement detailing your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9th May 2021.
We look forward to hearing from you!