SALES CO-ORDINATOR (INTERNATIONAL)
Orchard Toys is a leading manufacturer of educational games and jigsaws based in Wymondham, Norfolk. We are a growing local company with strong values and a friendly team environment. Our products are recognised globally for being educational, distinctive and colourful, high quality and durable. We pride ourselves on our commitment to meeting our customers’ requirements, from retailers to children and parents.
About the Role
We have an exciting and rare opportunity for an organised and customer focused sales order administrator to support our Sales Team with international clients on a full-time basis.
The successful candidate will be well organised, and experienced in sales administration and order processing, to effectively assist the International Sales Manager as part of our wider sales support function.
Key responsibilities include:
- Administering the onboarding of new international customers.
- Undertaking international order processing, including checking, approving order details, inputting orders into our ERP system, receipting, preparing and issuing proforma invoices to customers for payment and release of order, where applicable.
- Liaising with all stakeholders to ensure prioritisation and timely customer order fulfilment.
- Preparing documentation to facilitate collection of goods EX1s as required, providing information necessary for the customer to export/clear goods.
- Raising credits or replacements for damaged goods.
- Forwarding or processing trade enquiries received from various sources
- Providing international customers with product specifications and direction on how to process shipping requirements
- Managing customer data, ensuring accurate, up to date and GDPR compliant customer information.
- Maintaining international information and pricing information in ERP and EDI systems, as guided by the International Sales Manager, Sales Administration Manager and Finance Director.
- Providing general sales administration cover as part of the wider sales administration team
Ideal candidates will be self-motivated and enthusiastic, and be able to demonstrate:
- Knowledge and experience of sales administration, preferably in international export
- Organisation skills, with the ability to manage and meet deadlines, multitask and prioritise
- A high attention to detail and level of accuracy
- Knowledge of import/export documentation requirements
- Self-motivation and tenacity
- Customer service skills
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, and an awareness of information sharing requirements
- Strong IT skills across multiple platforms
- A competitive salary - £25,000 to £27,000 per annum
- A role in a growing and reputable company with strong ethics and values
- A friendly and creative team environment
- 24 days holiday entitlement, plus bank holidays
- Discretionary trading bonus, dependant on Company success
- Employee product discounts
- COVID secure offices
- Access to salary sacrifice benefits
To apply please send your CV along with a full statement detailing your suitability for the role to email@example.com by 8th August 2021.
We look forward to hearing from you!