SENIOR DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Orchard Toys is a leading manufacturer of educational games and jigsaws based in Wymondham, Norfolk. We are a growing local company with strong values and a friendly team environment. Our products are recognised globally for being educational, distinctive and colourful, high quality and durable. We pride ourselves on our commitment to meeting our customers’ requirements, from retailers to children and parents.
About the Role
We have an exciting and rare opportunity for an organised, digitally centric and enthusiastic individual to join our Marketing team as a full time Senior Digital Executive.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the digital marketing activity and ecommerce management of Orchard Toys own website working alongside the broader marketing team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Planning and executing effective marketing campaigns, including web, SEO, email, social media and digital advertising
- Ensuring our presence and tone of voice is on brand across our social media channels and all digital marketing activity
- Writing engaging and accurate copy for digital campaigns
- Planning and delivering effective online advertising campaigns across various platforms against a budget
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, demonstrating value for money
- Managing our ecommerce website from product through to marketing, using a bespoke CMS
- Championing best practise throughout all digital executions
- Briefing and liaising with the Design Team on brand assets and campaigns
- Working closely with the Marketing Team to ensure consistency across online and offline activity
Ideal candidates will be self-motivated and enthusiastic, educated to degree level or equivalent, preferably in English or Marketing or with additional marketing qualifications, and be able to demonstrate:
- Knowledge and experience in a digital marketing environment
- Organisation skills, and the ability to manage and meet deadlines
- An ability to build effective internal and external relationships
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, and an awareness of information sharing requirements
- Ability to measure, analyse and report on campaign performance
- Strong IT skills across multiple digital platforms, including MS Office, Trello, Mailchimp, Facebook Business Suite and Google Analytics
- Copywriting and proof-reading skills
- High attention to detail
- A competitive salary - £28,000 to £32,000 per annum
- A role in a growing and reputable company with strong ethics and values
- A friendly and creative team environment
- 24 days holiday entitlement, plus bank holidays
- Discretionary trading bonus, dependant on Company success
- Employee product discounts
- COVID secure offices
- Access to salary sacrifice benefits
To apply please send your CV along with a full statement detailing your suitability for the role to email@example.com by 9th May 2021.
We look forward to hearing from you!