We recognise that quality, health & safety and environmental management systems are an integral part of our business. We view these as a primary responsibility and to be the key to good business in adopting appropriate Quality standards.
Our Quality policy calls for continuous improvement in our Quality management activities and business will be conducted according to the following principals. We will:
- comply with all applicable Legal, Statutory and Regulatory requirements of countries to which we supply goods
- communicate our Quality objectives and our performance against these objectives throughout the company and to interested parties.
- take due care to ensure that our activities are safe for employees, associates and subcontractors and others who come into contact with our work
- work closely with our customers and suppliers to establish the highest Quality standards
- train our staff in the needs, competence and responsibilities of Quality management and skills necessary for their work.
- adopt a forward-looking view on future business decisions, which may impact on quality.
Signed: Simon Newbery, Managing Director
Date: 10th July 2023
Review Date: 10th July 2024